[Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club Website

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:30:25 MDT 2011

The Sprite-Midget Club website has been "pruned"  and revamped a bit.  I
didn't make any radical changes (some of us can't handle such things), but I
did try to make it easier to find information.  In the coming days I'll be
adding more info/links about the Midget 50th celebration that just wrapped
up.  In particular, I'll have information on ordering the DVD.

If you have anything to contribute, photo links, stories, videos, etc.
please let me know and I'll try to fit it into a logical place within the
site.

Same URL, http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org ... different color.

Thanks,
Trevor Jessie