[Spridgets] new to the list

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Jul 26 18:01:10 MDT 2011

Hi Seth,

Welcome to the list...I think...  ;-)

Glad you and Guinevere got home safely.  Brakes working OK?  It was a
pleasure meeting the "four" of you.  As most people responded this is a
heck of a list with some interesting off-topic threads.  Now if you can
contribute some quantum mechanics or string theory (NOT string cheese,
Peter!) you will elevate this group.  Actually if you can talk about
earthworms, you'd elevate this group.

What area of employment are you seeking?  We'd be happy to tell you
where not to look!  Actually this list is really diversified and may
actually help you out.

Pay it Forward folks,

Dave W.
Oh, if you haven't discovered it yet, when you make a reply to the list
you need to delete the "Donate: ........" part following you signature.