[Spridgets] new to the list

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 15:23:42 MDT 2011

Welcome Seth,
Mine's also a '71. No name other than maybe the ones we for
the most part frown upon using here. Old EnglishWhite (it's actually '63 Ford
Falcon white, but that's another story). It is one of many here on the list
brought back to life by Frank. My particular example maybe three years
ago. Enjoy yourself, pitch in where you can, and don't hesitate to ask for
advice, help, or opinions. Well, maybe not so much opinions, cuz nobody here
has any of those...

And what part of the world are you hailing from?

David
Booker
Long Island