[Spridgets] Anyone have a decent bugeye grille for sale

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:26:22 MDT 2011

I am looking for a bugeye grille.
I have one that is dented and rusty, am considering blasting it, filling it
and painting it.
In the meanwhile I checked AH Spares and they have a nice triple plated
grille that is out of stock.
Do any of you have, or know about a bugeye grille in decent shape for sale?
Money is an object, so please don't tell me about $400 grilles I can order
from the usual suspects as I already know about them.
Looking for a good used one that can be had for a fair price.
Thanks

Rick Bastedo
Snoqualmie
in North Western Washington State