[Spridgets] Why I still love my wife......

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Jul 3 06:57:19 MDT 2011

Our BGT was always "bullet-proof" in the reliability department and NEVER
skipped a beat.  I rank it as the best car I've ever owned.
Our Midget has also been extremely reliable, although Cindy has experienced
a few, ahhh....unusual mechanical incidents; none of which were the car's
fault.

She once became trapped in the Midget, in a department store parking garage:
she was nine months pregnant with our youngest son (this was about a week
before he was born @ 9 months + 10 days).  She had been able to get into the
Midget, with some difficulty, but found she couldn't get out, no way-no how,
and just sat in the car laughing semi-hysterically with people looking at
this crazy woman in the tiny little car.  Luckily, I was home when she
arrived and could help her get out of the car.

Bud