[Spridgets] Why I still love my wife......

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Jul 3 06:45:02 MDT 2011

My wife has logged plenty of time in the driver's seat of our Midget and our
MGB-GT over the years.  However, in recent years, most of the flight plans
she's attempted to file involve parking the car at a shopping mall.....an
instant non-starter.  She also does not like to drive with me as her
passenger.  She says my past history of racing (a LONG time ago, SCCA
E-prod.) intimidates her.
 Currently, I'm building her a '77 MGB, which she can drive without
restriction, in nice weather.
Bud