[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Ultimate Mini -

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:19:03 MST 2011

Wow cool site and Bill & his race Mini is cool too. I also learned what a
Mini Marcos is which I never heard of. I'd like to know more about his
attack turtles ; )
Where does he race I'd love to see a vintage race ether when I am in CA or
here in the east. Isn't there an annual LBC race at Watkins Glen NY?
Lin