[Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Feb 23 19:22:25 MST 2011

<< The Rocketman... >>

That "problem" is EASY to "solve", Dave !!!
Yer just TOO tall for it !!!!!!!  And TOO 'around' <VBG> !!

<< I like Peter's classic Mini the best. >>

Almost <G>, you guys don't have [World famous] MiniNick just
a few blocks away !!!!  Couple of our fellow Listers know him
and his family [- EVERYBODY has at least one [1] - <VBG>] and
his cars.  When she was 15 the youngest daughter restored HER
pick-up - she did EVERYTHING except paint !!!  Welding included.