[Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 13:23:38 MST 2011

There is a special collectors market for them.  All that I know about Lugers is that their functioning is finicky, and that many of the parts are numbered to the gun.  So if the parts match, then there is a question as to what model it is according to caliber, barrel length, and other things, and how rare that particular model is.  It is something where you probably don't want to buy one and try to make money on it unless you are an expert as to what it is worth.