[Spridgets] 24 Hours of Lemons

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 21:05:13 MST 2011

--- On Sat, 2/19/11, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> car in 15.  I'm
> probably a little rusty.  But, if you just want to
> play and have some fun, I
> could probably be talked into it.

I'm serious. I spoke to Bielat and the Targa Bimmer PO - Most of the drivers have never been on a track before, no license. I'd just want to have fun. Whattya say, list? Get behind this entry for 2012? We could do it to raise $ for John Deikis' pediatric oncology charity. Lemons roll cages on ebay are $374. Porasik would be in for sure. I bet Manuel, Caldwell and Woerpel could be coaxed into it.

Worldwide is a nice central location for the prep shop ;-).

Ron