[Spridgets] 24 Hours of Lemons

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 19 20:20:52 MST 2011

Ron, it is a thought worth entertaining.  But not for this year.  Not enough
time to get a car ready -- we need to worry about your Targa car first --
and I'm pretty busy at work for a while yet, anyhow.

We need 2 more drivers and a place to store it / work on it.  It also
depends on how serious you want to be about winning.  As you know, I haven't
raced a production car in more than 25 years and a formula car in 15.  I'm
probably a little rusty.  But, if you just want to play and have some fun, I
could probably be talked into it.

We need to look at the rules regarding licenses and fire suits/helmets, etc.
I don't have a license anymore and my safety equipment could be in a museum.

If, after that, you are serious, let's talk.  What the hell, Carrie thinks
I'm nuts already.

LAD