[Spridgets] No LBC - Peter's Robotics team

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 08:46:11 MST 2011

In our local BEST competition they let anybody in the pits.  At the state level they restrict it to about 5 or 6 at a time.  We would let various team members rotate in and out.  When the nationals were in Dallas I went to watch.  The pits were relatively open but there weren't that many teams or people there so it wasn't crowded.

I went to the nationals for VEX and that was a madhouse.  There were teams from around the world and they filled the huge Dallas convention center.