[Spridgets] No LBC - Peter's Robotics team

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 01:15:48 MST 2011

Rick what is the name of the competition? Is it BEST, First, Robo Wars or
other?

The hardest thing about robotics competitions are that their can only be a
few kids in the pit area.

If you need some links for parts programing or circuitry let me know we are
programming Arduino chips for our underwater robot. MATE ROV is a nice
competition that has middle school to college levels.
Lin