[Spridgets] Spritelier Sprite 9255 WD for sale in the UK

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:10:36 MST 2011

List,
I got this info and link from Jon Whitehouse Bird in the UK, very cool
info. I asked for the list of those goodies and I'll get back to you all on
that unless some of you know them.
Lin

link:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C265030

the "Spritelier Sprite" was part of Healeys advertising slogan..."Make it a
Spritelier Sprite" which referred to the 'go-faster goodies' that they sold
to improve the Sprites performance over the standard production BMC car.
The term isn't used in connection with a separate or distinct model. 9255
WD is a steel bodied car - not aluminium.