[Spridgets] Non Spridget - carpal tunnel surgery

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:10:21 MST 2011

Yes, from what they tell me now it's a matter of making a small cut and
inserting small tools and a video camera and then doing all the work from
the inside.
I'm familiar with the arcane methods of the past, I know several people who
had that done.
They are all happy they did it, but the recovery time was pretty
significant.