[Spridgets] Non Spridget - carpal tunnel surgery

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:04:55 MST 2011

Had both of mine done in 2003 along with moving the nerves in both elbows
(whatever that is called).  So glad I did.  Once they healed up I was
kicking myself for not having it done back in the early 90s when it was
first diagnosed.  They tell me there is a much less invasive and brutal
surgery today than there was in 2003.  Back then it was slice you open, cut
the tendon across the top of the carpal tunnel (you never get that back),
dredge out the muck and sew you back up. The hardest part was wiping your
butt when you take a dump!!

Cheers!!
Jim