[Spridgets] FW: Engine dilemma??

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:42:10 MDT 2011

Dave
I have a dual H1 (with manifold) setup from Paul's stuff. I also have a single
HS4 w/manifold that would fit.
HS2's would be best for you but were never "factory" (neither were the other
two)
I even have a "Downton" manifold for the dual H1's!
Everything is for sale. I need my garage back!
BillM

> Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:38:21 +0000
> From: kk7ss at frontier.com
> To: jackson.skip at yahoo.com
> CC: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW:  Engine dilemma??
>
> Skip,
>
> Fabulous <g>. Many thanks. That would surely help in my driving in town
traffic.
> Was the dual H1 a factory option or an after-market thing?
> I wonder if dual 1.25" Hs2's be used with a 948? I don't think that H1's are
available any more - let alone a suitable manifold.