[Spridgets] FW: Engine dilemma??

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:38:10 MDT 2011

Dave,
The MK II came with a 948 and dual HS2s.  The same manifold should work but
you might have to open it up at the carburetor end( don't think so,
'though.)  Many a bugeye has already been converted to HS2 carbs (with the
originals gone, gone, gone) so keep the HS1s for that concours restoration
that's your next project!
Hal