[Spridgets] Powder coated wheel question..

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Mon Aug 29 20:02:05 MDT 2011

Hello Dave,

     Are they brand new wheels that have had powder coating applied,
     or are they older with just new powder coat?

     If new WHEELS that have never been on ANY car, torque them on,
     retorque after about 50 miles, again at about 150 miles and once
     more at about 500 miles.

     If just newly powder coated check them at about 100 miles and be
     done.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  "Glad I brought my painting equipment" Tom said easily.