[Spridgets] Roundabouts (was Royal Wedding)*

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 07:24:35 MDT 2011

I tend to like the roundabouts.B  They make handling intersections much easier
and quicker to handle.B  The only drawback to them in this country is that no
one is used to them and no one knows how to handle them, resulting in a lot of
panic.B  I have to say, though, that I don't particularly like the multiple
lane ones.B B  Some of the roundabouts that circle around monuments or
fountains in Mexico City, without any lane markers, were very hectic and
confusing.B  But the single lane, country roundabouts in England and Scotland
are a very refreshing change from our old stop and go intersections.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.