[Spridgets] brakes

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 18 12:06:49 MDT 2011

No, I don't have a brake problem.  This was just an attempt at humour.  Sorry
to confuse the issue.

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg