[Spridgets] brakes

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:48:41 MDT 2011

Hi Bob,

I didn't realize that was you with the brake problem.  The post I replied to
didn't have your name.

Anyway, I hope this gets cleared up quickly.  As the others have suggested,
it is probably either adjustment or bleeding.  There isn't much else, unless
you bought a bad master cyl rebuild, which is a real possibility.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie