[Spridgets] did a little more work on my project car today

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sat Apr 9 21:02:50 MDT 2011

Sheesh Ed... Be nice today please:)  Give him (and yes as of yet un-named)
calm directions on how to do it right while causing the least amount of
damage to parts.  We all had to have instructions at some point in our
mechanical learning.  I am still feeling the love ED so cut him a little
slack:)

Leo

And  PLEASE no one pop in with an Ed beating thread please.  Lets just help
with instructions.  Ed is Ed and we all know his crankyness is not meant in
bad will