[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Change from Generator to 1-wire Alternator

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Wed Sep 29 00:35:12 MDT 2010

BTW Norm,

It's "all brown" as in all wires that have brown as the main color,
not "all brown" as in only brown.

On Spridgets and Morris, the blue tracer designates power to the
lighting circuit. A1 is typically the wire that goes to the lighting
switch.

... and yes, 1 wire alternators are just that... one wire to the
battery, only other wire wire (if there is one) is to ground. It's
recommended that you use a short length of fusible link between the
battery and the plus on the alternator too.

Gerard