[Spridgets] Spridget Steering Wheels

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:32:24 MDT 2010

If anyone has any old steering wheel centers they don't want I'd like
to have a few, especially from Bugeyes.
If you have a Bugeye steering wheel that is toast I just need the
center part, you can cut the spokes, as long as the splines are good.
I'll chuck them up in the lathe and make hub blanks for aftermarket wheels.

I also should still have the tooling to make these if anyone wants to
send me a steering wheel and hub from a 70s Spridget like this one:
http://i53.tinypic.com/w1xqwn.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/1g3ksi.jpg
You supply the parts and pay shipping both ways.  I think the wheel in
the pics was a Nardi or Personal but I did several with cheap ebay
Bride ~$20 wheels that turned out pretty good for the price.