[Spridgets] Ebay (Long)

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 14:41:15 MDT 2010

I was trying to be a nice guy ya see..  shipping with UPS to Israel
was going to be $ 90 or so for a $ 100 item.  I informed him
repeatedly that if I ship without signature then there is no guarantee
of delivery.  It didn't show up so he says.  Odd that he was in Israel
yet he had a .ru email addy.  Picked that up a little late.  Lesson
learned.

Lester

On Sep 28, 2010, at 3:08 PM, <corvallis at peoplepc.com> <corvallis at peoplepc.com