[Spridgets] Ebay (Long)

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Tue Sep 28 14:08:54 MDT 2010

Same here; I was only out $8 so it was a 'cheap' lesson. I was mad though as
I didn't know that eBay was requesting Delivery Confirmation ...or you lose.

You can post (create a USPS shipping label) via PayPal. You save a few cents
over the cost at Post Office, and Delivery Confirmation (~19 cents) is
USUALLY included for free. You DO have to hand it across the counter to be
scanned in though.

If you need specific directions for PayPal, let me know. ...bill in
corvallis