[Spridgets] Bugeye door hinge

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:37:22 MDT 2010

All,

After reading about repairing door hinges, I think Bill has the right idea,
to see if anyone has a pair of hinges in good condition they will sell.

I see that there are two different part  number listed for hinges 471-135
early cars to 1964 and 471-140 for later cars.

Does anyone know the difference and if you can use the later hinges on an
early (1959) bugeye.

Thanks

steve