[Spridgets] No LBC...Looking for a part

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sun Sep 12 20:42:15 MDT 2010

I am looking for a right front cornering lamp assembly (preferably) or just
the lens for a 1978-79 Chrysler Cordoba.  I came across the car really cheap
(free) and am freshening it up just a tad.  62000 original miles.  I think
grandma thought she was parking a compact, lots of door dings, other than
that, pretty straight car.
Hoping someone might stumble across one when they are out visiting a
pick-n-pull.  I already had local junk yard do a search, no luck around here.
Thanks
Dave Riker

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]