[Spridgets] Automatic transmission

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 08:21:02 MDT 2010

I wil be the Ford type nine I expect.  The problem will be getting a
torque converter to fit the end of the crank won't it??

peter at nosimport.com writes:

Moss has  a 5 speed kit available. Call them to find out what 5 speed
they use...  say some sort of Ford lump, then find the automatic from
the same model  car. Maybe the adapter bit from Moss, or their
supplier, will allow the AT  to bolt up.

Or, just put in a Volvo B18 engine with the BWT35 AT, as  was done in
decades past.
Peter  C
===