[Spridgets] Doors

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 09:11:13 MDT 2010

That's correct. Remove the inside door panel and feel all along the
door inside the trim piece. They are not that difficult to remove
with a small open end ignition wrench. There are three studs that
slide in a track on the trim piece and go through holes in the door
flange.   Many times I have replaced ripped or worn vinyl with
wrinkle finish paint.

Bob