[Spridgets] Can anyone check out this ebay seller please?

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 06:13:15 MDT 2010

Hi Alex,
I bought many items from him since he was formerly a Spridget racer in the
SCCA. Kendall Jones is one of the good guys, and at one time honored a cheap
BIN price that he listed in error. I also drove to Detroit area to meet him
and buy back my 62 Sprite race car. I heard that he may be going through some
personal issues at this time, and I saw that someone was trying to find him
over on the production car racing forum. I did have his phone numbers and will
dig through our old emails. Don't worry, he is not a scam artist and will make
good.
John
Fogelsville, PA