[Spridgets] Can anyone check out this ebay seller please?

Alex Robertson nambour3 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 12 22:01:36 MDT 2010

Hi fellow Sprite/ Midget nuts,

I have bought some Sprite parts from
mr-jones2 through ebay.  His name
is Kendall Jones.

His business is
Pro
Motors   31675 Stephenson Highway   Madison Heights, MI   48071  USA     +1
248 588 5088
These are the items I have bought from him. 1275 short engine,
flywheel, alloy
back plate , wheel spacers & rear spring lowering parts.  He
still has not
sent these things to my shippers in LA.
I have paid for all
of the items promptly. However, he has not answered his
phone, or responded
to emails in more than a month.
Does any lister know this man, or live close
enough to call in and check him out
for me?  It is beginning to feel like I
have been ripped off by this seller. ( I
do hope that I'm wrong though!)
It's a bit too far for me to call on him
myself, as I live in Australia.
Regards from Alex Robertson , Sprite Car Club of Queensland president;
PO Box
4916, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre, Nambour, Queensland, Australia, 4560.