[Spridgets] Photo of Foam Filter

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Mon Oct 4 00:17:47 MDT 2010

Tnere are GREAT foam filters out there but tjeu aren't cheap.  One of the
best I have used came from
http://ramair-filters.com/carb-race/frames-carb-race.html and have one put
up for the new project.  On another point can anyone point me to a link for
Ace Electric Company which makes spot welders?  Need to order some
consumables but cant find a website for them.

Leo