[Spridgets] Photo of Foam Filter

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:45:50 MDT 2010

I will take one and put it up (photo of my foam filters) . .  would like
your comments regarding as I have put a good 6 - 7k miles on the car using
them. .  much more than a single race where Vizard describes the damage from
not using a filter at all for a single road race equivalent to putting a
teaspoon of dirt and grime through your engine..

If the filters are as close to having nothing as it now appears, then
something to be removed in place of a K & N system as soon as possible.

Kirk