[Spridgets] Deep Pink Sprite on eBay

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:07:36 MDT 2010

Hahahaha I didn't see that till now very funny. I meet the guy who commented
too (did you see my comment?) and he owns 410 EAO, the ex-Andrew Hedges
Sprinzel Sebring Sprite, his name is Jonathan Whitehouse-Bird and from the
UK. He messaged me to say hello and said he may be getting a Warwick hardtop
which he would sell to me maybe I need to put it on my XMas list as I am
sure Santa will be the only one to help ......hahahaha. If I can buy it does
anyone know how I can get it here at a resonable cost? Too bad Greyhounds
don't swim....hahahaha.

Does anyone know this him, is he on our list, his eBay name is spritesrus.
Lin