[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: stranded Midget in Linden

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Nov 20 08:52:55 MST 2010

Hello Jeff,

>I don't know Dan besides via internet forums (fHe's a Fiat guy, we're into X 1/9s too) but we won't hold that against, us, will we?
>Fingers crossed, prayers uplifted.

         I attended the Healey Conclave in Snowmass Colorado in 82(?)
         by riding with a friend in an X 1/9. I didn't have a Healey
         yet, that being just a dream,. There's nothing wrong with
         a FIAT that Tony can't fix... again.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

   The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But its still on the list.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com