[Spridgets] stranded Midget in Linden

Jeff Van Dyke jvandyke at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 08:41:17 MST 2010

An internet good samaritan (Dan) is there now, trying to find the car, everyone there is russian (it seems) and language is an issue, spoke with him via cell 1/2 hour ago and he was still trying to communicate with them to find the car!
With luck he's tinkering as I type.
I don't know Dan besides via internet forums (fHe's a Fiat guy, we're into X 1/9s too) but we won't hold that against, us, will we?
Fingers crossed, prayers uplifted.