[Spridgets] help needed in Linden, NJ

Jeff Van Dyke jvandyke at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 15:59:46 MST 2010

Apparently no one there has the mental capacity.  I'm also told they won't touch anything due to liability and I do understand that.
Have since found out there maybe a person there who will help.  I have to call to give permission tomorrow AM and instructions.
I'm going to tell him to tug on the cable behind the left front wheel first, then if that fails, try to push the latch through the grill with long screwdriver or similar, or pull the latch via coathanger through the grill.  Hopeful that may do it and we can call off the rescue mission.
Stay tuned.
Still entertaining all offers until it's clear.

On Nov 18, 2010, at 5:40 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

On 11/18/2010 3:18 PM, Pete Chast wrote:
> It should be in Frank's back yard....

If I didn't just get out of the hospital with severe vertigo, I would go there but I can not drive just yet.
Heck, I can barely walk at this point.
Anybody can open this bonnet if they had 1/2 a brain and a screwdriver or a coat hanger.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ