[Spridgets] help needed in Linden, NJ

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:54:03 MST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Jeff Van Dyke <jvandyke at mac.com> wrote:
Was hoping to find someone willing to stop in and tickle the catch
(through the grill with a long screwdriver).  I'm told this is pretty
easy.

If the cable is still attached you can also reach under the driver's
side fender in front of the wheel, grab the cable housing and give it
a quick jerk. Pops open really well! I did it to a guy's car one time
and he got really pi$$ed. Most likely because he didn't know how to do
it himself...

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye