[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...Hagerty

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 22:00:09 MST 2010

So, are you a police officer, an attorney, a high ranking state employee, or
work for an insurance company?  * My * insurance company, USAA, would do me in
with increased rates if I made 3 claims in one year.  Moreover there would be
no repairing a car that is over 10 years old.  If my 10 year old SAAB were hit
it would be *totaled* and I would recover $ 2500 to $ 3000 if I'm lucky.
Claims are not concerned about fault, if I ask them to pay then it counts.

BTW I don't count Hagerty as they are a limited specialized company and yes
they cover about 8 of my older cars.

Lester

..and I'm not throwing stones, I'm just reporting fact.