[Spridgets] SU question for racer types...

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Mon Nov 15 07:25:04 MST 2010

Remove the damper, bells, pistons. Turn on the fuel pump.
  Fuel should be about an 1/8" below the jet tube top, and stay there.
  Engine not  running, of course. Adjust the floats, if necessary, to
achieve that height with the jets set at 12 flats down from even with
the bridge.

Probably not your issue, however, just offering the set point.

Be sure the oft-overlooked fast idle screws are off the fast idle cams.

Peter C
-----