[Spridgets] Vintage Race Spridgets

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 07:34:49 MDT 2010

It would help prevent the drive train moving under torque. Something you don't
see as often is a steady rod to limit forward movement of the drive train. The
Bentley manual shows a factory bracket to do this, but I haven't seen one
personally. I have seen the crank damper hit the rack x-member in a crash. For
racing, if it were easier to do, we would mount the engine and trans solidly
to the chassis.
John
Fogelsville, PA

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net>