[Spridgets] Carlisle forecast

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue May 18 14:10:23 MDT 2010

On 5/18/2010 7:53 AM, Ron Soave wrote:
> Not to question the weather pooba, but the local weather hag told me it meant
> that the given or predicted atmospheric conditions, the conditions have
> historically yielded measurable rain 30% of the time those conditions have
> occurred.

Yesterday's forecast (from the radio) was for a 30% chance of rain.
Well it has rained since the wee hours of the morning, it's still
raining, probably over an inch of rain so far today.
So that means I can expect at least an inch of rain at Carlisle.
I guess 100% means 4" of rain in a day.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ