[Spridgets] Oil pressure gauge & oil pressure warning light (not oil filt...

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 14:02:42 MST 2010

Maybe on your car but not on mine because I specifically fitted a pressure
sensor that activates at 20psi and so when the oil pressure drops below
20psi  this light comes on.

In fact the subject heading for this thread would have indicated this had
it not been too long.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 24/03/2010 20:43:43 GMT Standard Time, lindlaw at yahoo.com