[Spridgets] rear brake adjuster wedge

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 14:00:29 MST 2010

Having just hunted for them in the garage it's possible I don't have any at
 all and have thrown out the ones I had (my Sprite has 8" Wolseley drums
and  doesn't need wedges).

Some Mini wedges are part number: 17H618 and the Spridget part number is
the same.

I do know that I once had short and long wedges and discovered this after
changing the centre pin on the brake backplates.

Weslake-Monza 1330

72spridget at gmail.com writes:

>>  There are short and long wedges.

> Not over here. Care to ship some  long wedges over?

Or even give us a UK vendor with decent service and a  willingness to
ship overseas and take Paypal (better exchange rates than  credit
cards), together with some part numbers.
Maybe you could buy them  and sell them to us via ebay...
David L