[Spridgets] A Big Thanks

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 18:01:56 MST 2010

Kirk Hargreaves wrote:
> I look at the big Healeys and get the impression that they handle more like
> an American 4 door sedan as compared to my 59 with racing springs, sway bar,
> urethane bushings and disk brakes, etc etc etc!
>
> How do I know. .  I have never driven one or even rode in one!

I think the American 4 door sedans handle much MUCH better than a big
Healey.
The Healey handles more like a John Deere, Case, or Massey Furgeson tractor.
I know, I had one and I asked 2 owners what the hell was wrong with my
Healey.
Both said it was nice and tight and that's the way they are.
No fun but it did look damn good for a tractor.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ