[Spridgets] Basic starting procedure for Spridget

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Mar 18 14:18:51 MST 2010

Hello Edward,

     It seems to mine to depend upon the exact carb-tune settings.
     I've had it where it starts immediately after touching the
     starter, thru having to crank it 4 or five times, depending upon
     how rich the mixture, with no discernable difference (at least to
     me) in the performance.

     That said, it always seems to fire off better (when cold, that is
     not having run in a couple of weeks) if I turn on the key, let
     the fuel pump run until it quiets down, say 5 seconds or so,
     before I hit the starter. Slightly cracking the throttle also
     seems to help.

     YMMV

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Brain: The apparatus with which we think that we think.