[Spridgets] 64 Sprite for sale in Kansas...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:40:58 MST 2010

 Spridgeteers,

Got this via email today and promised the guy I'd post it to the
lists....    NFI....etc.

1964 Austin Healey Sprite, Mark II, which has 39000 miles on it. John
Zutavern   (785) 263-3833   John Zutavern <zutavern at sbcglobal.net>

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/sprite.pdf

(Esc) key closes the slide show.   Car is mostly original.  I had it
repainted the original color several years ago and had it reupholstered and
recarpeted.  Everything works but the Tach, and I hope to have that replaced
if it is feasible.  The original windows are in the trunk, in their original
case.  The seat belts are original, and the jack, etc. is in its original
case in the trunk.  I bought a new top several years ago, but the original
tonneau cover is in the trunk.   I bought it in 1966 and it had 18000 miles
on it then.  An archivist at the Eisenhower Library had bought it new.  It
has always been in a garage or storage facility..never out in the weather.
 Hope this information is helpful. If someone wants to see it, all they need
to do is call or send me an email, and I will be ready and willing to show
it!!

--
Cheers!!
Jim