[Spridgets] F1 practice question

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 10:32:25 MST 2010

David,

I watched both the practice and qualifying (I've got the race on my Tivo so
don't tell me who won). I don't recall them saying anything about where or
how the cars are carrying all the extra fuel but I agree that the cars did
look longer than last year.  There appeared to have been a lot of changes in
the carbon fiber rear ends - possibly spurred by last years discovery of the
impact of the rear defusers. Just before qualifying began (and before parc
ferme) one of the teams was seen taking a hacksaw to the barge boards!!  Bet
the aerodynamicist had a heart attack over that!!

Cheers!!
Jim